Sunday, January 3, 2010

What went wrong ?



Would This Have Happened IF...
  • The College authority had stopped him going on the trip which he did not belong to?

  • The dangerous and slippery of Hogenakkal areas had been barricaded?

  • Hogenakkal was equipped with safety equipments such as inflatable life vests?

  • Any trained lifeguards had been appointed there?

  • Government had appointed some search group would the body have been recovered earlier?


  • Who shall I ask the above questions? I am an expatriate living in the UAE, as a third grade resident. If something like this happened to me here, I would have got to the hospital in a very short time. The local police would have done their best to help me and at least the body would have been found earlier and much easier. Even as a citizen of India, my son’s life seemed to have little value. TTDC will keep extracting money from tourists without providing them safety, until the Government takes any actions on this matter more lives will be lost.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment